Monday, January 24, 2011

Appreciation for the Simple Joys

After a long day, it is nice to reflect on how wonderful my day and past weekend have been.

1.  I was able to spend time with a wonderful group of girls who I interned with during my senior year of college.  I don't see them often, but I have to say they have thoroughly made an impact on my life.  They are all very sweet, helpful and reliable people. 

2.  I was allowed to spend plenty of time relaxing in my house and patching holes and putting up pictures.  Just another step in the homeownership department.  We had a terrible time matching paint, but in the end John is a great handy man and financee.

3.  Today while at work John made a delicious greek eggplant lasagna, a quick greek salad and brownies for dinner.  I have no idea what he did to it, and I'm not normally one who likes to try new things, but the lasagna was AMAZING!  It was the perfect end to a rough day.

My first actual master's class starts tomorrow.  I'm nervous, but prepared.  However, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment