Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter Everyone!  I am a terrible blogger by being gone for 3 months!  I have had many teachable moments however to share with you...

1.  I love going to church.  It is a sanctuary for me and I feel that there is no judgement.  I just started going to church again and I really do enjoy it.

2.  Gardening is NOT as easy as it looks!  We refinished the front yard and it took most of the day.  John was awesome and very helpful.  We bought some azaleas and some hostas for the yard.  They look great!  Our tree in the front yard just bloomed and we figured out that it was a dogwood.  Very pretty.

3.  Turning 24 wasn't as bad as it sounded.  I had a great time in Ocean City with close friends.  John got us a great room at Fagers Island and I cant' wait to go back!

So that's pretty much what I've been up to.  Hoping for more teachable moments soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment