Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teachable Moment #1...Blogging

This is my first entry as a blogger of sorts.  I consider myself  "tech savvy" so hears to teaching myself how to edit and create my blog.  I'd also like to figure out how to add pcitures and make my blog more "me".

I am 23 years old, almost 24 (which sounds extremely terrifying!)  I became engaged to boyfriend of 9 years in December.  It was adorably him and I wouldn't have had it any other way.  We're getting married next fall Oct/Nov 2012.  We also just bought a townhouse in my hometown of Pasadena.  It's quite a handful, but the house definitely has a lot of those "teachable" moments for us to live through together.

Aside from my personal life, I'm a fifth grade teacher, which has many of their own moments as well.  Hopefully I will be able to share some of these moments during my second year of teaching and while beginning my master's program.

My goal with this blog is to share the moments of my life that allow me to learn something new, whether it's planning my wedding, life as a homeowner, second year of teaching, or being a student again.

No comments:

Post a Comment